- Ultimate Dance Company’s classes run from September until June. Classes are progressive so students are encouraged to complete the dance year.
- All Students are required to pay a non-refundable $25 Registration fee.
- September fees and registration fees are due at the time of registration.
- Payment methods are by credit card (Mastercard or Visa) or pre-authorized debit for the first of each month. Registrations will not be processed until credit card payments have been established or if paying by pre-authorized debit the form has been filled out with a void cheque and all required information.
A $25 fee will be charged for any cheques returned by the bank. We do not prorate months for missed days, holidays or school vacations as these have already been included in our average rate calculations.
- Monthly fees are for class instruction only and do not include costumes, recital tickets, choreography fees, exam fees or competition entry fees.
- A 30-day written notice must be submitted to the director of Ultimate Dance Company one week prior to the end of the month from anyone wishing to cancel class enrollment. Email written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org; no withdrawals will be accepted after December 31.
- Competition students will not be issued a refund and will be held accountable for all class, costume, entry or other competition fees paid. They will also be held accountable for monthly fees due to the studio including respective ballet level until the end of the dance season. Refunds will only be issued with a valid medical certificate and at the discretion of the studio director.
- The price indicated on our price lists are per month charges. These prices cover the cost of your weekly lessons only. There will be additional expenses throughout the year such as exams, costumes and recital tickets.
- We offer multiple Class discounts
- All dancers recreational and competitive participate in our annual recital “Showcase of Stars”. Details pertaining to the recital are sent out in our annual recital handbook.
"We are extremely happy to be a part of a successful, organized dance studio."
My daughter, Rachel has been going to Ultimate Dance Company for over 5 years and loving it. She started there as a recreational dancer, and after one year joined the competitive team. She has built strong dance skills due to the talented and dedicated teachers at Ultimate. The staff is focused and passionate about their students. This is my daughters second family, and she has made many close friends throughout the years. We are extremely happy to be a part of a successful, organized dance studio.Maria Hunter